Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sewing Again! 11-12-11

I have hardly touched my sewing machine since I returned from the Road Trip in September.  I've done a little mending (yes, I still mend things that need it) and made a pillow for Corky - necessities.  Perhaps it is the rainy weather that makes me feel creative!  This is a fiber postcard I started in July and posted
http://delquilts.blogspot.com/2011/07/wordless-wednesday-07-27-11.html

Four months and it still is not finished.  Talk about being in a creative slump!  I hope this will get me going again. 

"Orange Tree With Cat"  (in progress)   6" X 4"

 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Terri Stegmiller said...

Your little blue cat is so charming!

Patty ♣ said...

Love it! will there be any evidence of a bird???

Dolores said...

Your purring sewing machine is music to my ears!!! XX