Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Friday Face! 12-16-11

Corky is at Camp Del again this weekend.  He had a visit to his vet this morning which included tests and poking and feeling all over - it was exhausting! 
So, the minute he was strapped into his seat belt he was asleep and slept all the way back to my house, which was a bit more of a drive than usual because of the horrendous Friday-before-Xmas-traffic.  It took me twice as long to drive from my house to Long Beach when I went to pick him up.  

 
Well, maybe he wasn't really asleep the entire time!  When I downloaded this image into the computer I realized he had one eye open - checking on me at the stop light.  We had to wait for a train at the grade level crossing at Orangethorpe, but he slept through that - guess he is accustomed to trains by now.  He goes home on Monday and then off to Lake Havasu for Xmas.  Hope I see him again before the New Year.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: