Friday, March 16, 2012

Guess who is at Camp Del


Yes, it is the Poodle Prince!  I love having him, but he is demanding and takes up more of my time than I expect.  I'm trying to get ready to go to Empty Spools/Asilomar for classes with Ruth McDowell.  This is her last year of teaching, so it will be the end of a 21 year journey for me.  I don't know what I will do in the future, but Rayna Gillman is scheduled for 2013 and I might try to sign up for her class - whatever it may be.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Patty ♣ said...

Such a handsome, beautiful little guy! So happy that you are going to be in the class with Ruth!

Dolores said...

I'll be right behind you for a Rayna Gillman class signups!! Hope it happens :) XX

abelian said...

Say "hello/goodbye" to Ruth from me. Wish I could be there.

Dottie

Deborah Boschert said...

He poses! So cute.

How amazing to think about that 21 year journey. A celebration for sure.

Loretta said...

A wonderful week of fun,inspiration and creativity to look forward to. Take care and stay well.

Anonymous said...

Beth says he certainly looks regal. Is that his throne?

Suzanne Kistler said...

Tell Ruth "Hello" for me, and "Thank you." It was that rafting quilt begun in her class that finally got me to Houston, and it's taking me to Paducah as well. Enjoy every minute!