Saturday, June 23, 2012

Through the trees 06-23-12

Sometimes peripheral vision brings surprises.  I recently was remembering a time some decades ago that I was driving somewhere in Idaho (I think) and saw movement in the trees along the road.  When I slowed down and looked closely I realized that a small herd of elk was moving through the trees.  I suppose that story was still in the back of my mind when I was driving in Glacier Nat'l Park last week.

 
The trees are quite close to the road and it was raining pretty heavily.
 
Out of the corner of my eye I saw movement in the trees to my right.  And realized that a line of horsemen were moving through the woods.
 
So I clicked off half a dozen shots.  Not as effective as a video, sorry.
 
It was a little like ghosts drifting between the trees.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: