Saturday, July 21, 2012

Fabric from Back Porch Fabrics 07-21-12

I didn't have the time on Thursday to get into serious trouble at Back Porch Fabrics, but I did find a few additions to my fabric library.

 
The fabric on the left was on the sale table and I like it for the texture - oddly it is directional.  The black on white is one more lettering piece that I will never figure out what to do with.  The two on the right (see selvedge below) reminds me very much of the quilts of Deborah Boschert (one of the Twelves) and I like it a lot, but have no plans for it.
 
This is apparently a new designer for P&B, certainly an unusual style for the company. It will be interesting to see what is yet to come from this designer.  
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow! Those two pieces on the right are incredibly reminiscent of Deborah's work!

Deborah Boschert said...

Oh you are so right! I love the leaves and the circles and the color palette!