Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Original designs from my computer 07-24-12

Sometimes my computer presents me with her original version of a picture. Some of these are interesting enough that I snap a picture and occasionally I play around with the Picasa collage feature. The three below are possibilities, I can imagine them as quilts.



 
I am usually not able to go back and access the unmessed up photo, so I have no idea what this might have been originally. 
 
Same with this one - although I can imagine it as a lovely garden.  It is a cropped version of the image below.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Gerrie said...

I love the bottom two. Wow - really cool abstract landscapes.

Gerrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loretta said...

I hope we see a 12x12 in fabric from you. Wonderful ideas.

Dolores said...

What great abstract art quilts they would make!!!! XX

June said...

What fun. And how delicious that they have been retrieved from what would seem like a totally damaged material. I think you'd have to work with transparent, translucent fabrics, though -- and put them in a window -- to achieve the brilliant color effects:-)

Vivian Helena said...

thank you Del, for helping with the flower, much appreciated... Love your new art work... did you say that was done in Picasa??? Amazing!
Love it!