Friday, July 27, 2012

Preview night at QFestival - Long Beach 07-26-12

Preview night at Quilt Festival is always a chance to look at the quilts without the crowds.  I didn't go around looking tonight as I was working at the Visions Art Museum, but tomorrow I will go back - looking, photographing and visiting.  I hope to post some pictures tomorrow evening. 

 
Del Thomas, volunteer, and Beth Smith, Director of Visions Art Museum, at Quilt Festival - Long Beach, CA.  Hanging behind them is Karen Cunegin's quilt "Change Your Mind"  2011 54" x 63" which was part of the Secrets and Stories exhibit that just closed at VAM.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Quiltedtime said...

You two look so stylish! I'll be at Long Beach on Saturday with my guild. We are taking a charter bus.

Unknown said...

What a great shot of you Del! Wonderful!

Loretta said...

Lovely women, lovely quilt, lovely times. I look forward to the photos. Thank you.

Beverly said...

I will have to enjoy this one vicariously through your photos, Del- the exhibits all look spectacular. One of these years I'm going to have to make it our there for the show.

You look great in red!

Patty ♣ said...

I looked for you!!G

Patty ♣ said...

Woops! my finger hit the G by mistake, and I had hit publish...