Friday, August 10, 2012

Quiltcard - a start 08-10-12

Well, it is not much, but it may be a start.  I haven't be quiltmaking for a very long time.  Somehow I lost my "muse" and have been  sidetracked by other things.  I'm going to try to sew for an hour a day, which doesn't seem like much - it is just better than zero.  I'm going to TRY - no promises to anyone but myself.

 
This quiltcard has been a class sample when I have taught Fiber Postcards.  It is larger than a postcard (6" x 4").  It needs some foliage and finishing. 
 
The quilting shows better on the back. 

#   #   #

3 comments:

Dolores said...

I've thought of doing that myself and you've actually done it. Good job!!! I've sewn twice this year!!! XX

Patty ♣ said...

I'm going to have to make another one of these... I want to see how you finish this!!

Rayna said...

I've always found they are more work than they are worth - and then what do you do with them? I still have a few I made years ago - just came across them.
Maybe they're fodder for my blog...