Friday, September 21, 2012

Shopping at the SAQA online auction 09-20-12

I have been adding some 12" X 12" to TCQC.  The first week I purchased this one, so beautifully embroidered.  It doesn't appear to have much quilting, but I have not yet seen it "in-the-fabric".   SAQA's online reverse auction is a major fund raiser for the organization.


"Fantastical Garden"  Gillian Moss 12" square  SAQA online Auction 2012 
There is still time for me to do some more damage to my bank account and for you to do the same!   There are two days left this week when the price drops to $150 on Friday and $75 on Saturday   The third and final week of the auction starts on Monday, Sep 24th with the opening day price of $750 per quilt and dropping each day until Saturday, Sep 29th, when the final quilts will go for $75.   It is a great way to support an organization that supports us and add a little art to our lives at the same time.  

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

shilsenbeck said...

Del -- Nice choice. I recall seeing that one and it is certainly interesting, unusual, and beautifully executed.

Nancy said...

Del, great selection. It was one that I highly admired. Love the stitching. Nancy