Friday, April 19, 2013

Road Trip 04-18-13

I'm going on a Road Trip to Washington state - leaving tomorrow and back in about two weeks.  I will post to my blog when I can, maybe even every day.  But sometimes after driving all day I am too tired to do anything but shower and hit the hay. 


This is Mt. Hood in Oregon.  I took the photo when I was there in November 2009.  I felt so fortunate to see the mountain I grew up looking at - whenever it came out of the clouds.  I hope I will see it again on this trip. 
 
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Quiltedtime said...

Happy travels, Del. I look forward to your narrative.

Karen said...

Have a great time Del.

Dolores said...

Can't wait for "our" road trip!! Have a wonderful time and enjoy!!

Loretta said...

Enjoy your time on the road in absolutely beautiful country. I'm on my way driving to Santa Fe...chat in two weeks or so. Happy traveling.

Gerrie said...

Safe travels. Looking forward to seeing you. And I hope Mt. Hood makes an appearance for you.

Suzanne Kistler said...

Safe travels, Del.

I look forward to you posts. always. :)

June said...

Safe travels, Del, and enjoy yourself. Don't push too hard -- just enjoy the freedom. See you in May.

Beverly said...

Safe and pleasant travels, I look forward to reading your travelogue!