Thursday, May 16, 2013

A Bruxie Sandwich 05-16-13

Bruxie is a sort of food stand with outdoor seating near Chapman College in Orange.  They serve sandwiches and desserts made with waffles instead of bread.  I'm sure the food is full of fat and salt and other things that are not good for me.  But, every now and then, I get a craving for the Green Eggs and Ham sandwich.  I was down in that area for an appointment on Wednesday and decided to indulge. 


Inside the waffle are eggs, pesto sauce, ham and a little mayo - hot, of course.
 

This shows the inside as best I can.  Once it is flipped closed I cannot pry it open to show the contents without tearing the whole thing apart.  It is a delicious brunch with coffee.
 

There is very little parking around, but several spots behind the building; if I am lucky the handicapped spot is open.   They have a new ice dispensing machine back there now with this silly sign on the front. 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dolores said...

Watch me drool!!

June said...

Oh yum!