Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday Feet 07-05-13

Standing in line at Subway I noticed that this young woman had to stand on tip-toe to see over the counter, just like I do.  The shorties in this world have to compensate.  I always think of my sister when I see an ankle bracelet - she wore them before she married and our mother just had a fit every time because it was "trashy".  Aw, ma!


Big Fork, MT  06-12-12 at Subway Sandwiches
 

Big Fork, MT 06-12-12 at Subway Sandwiches

But I really liked her shoes (how many names are there for flip flops?) with the fringe around the strap.   Perfect with raggedy pedal pushers, only I know they are called something different these days.  Everything old is new again with a renaming!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Quiltedtime said...

Haha! We call them capris now.

June said...

I still call them pedal pushers and get corrected every time. But in an era of byciclists (sp?) surely "pedal pushers" makes sense. I too like those fringed flip-flops. My mother had fits over early versions of flipflops because they sounded slovenly -- all that flopping around on the floor, as if we hadn't tied our shoelaces:-)

Sherrie Spangler said...

I'm also a tip toer at Subway. Love the cute photo.