Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Monday Browsing 11-18-13


 

Mark your calendar:   East Bay Heritage Quilters biannual show March 22 – 23, 2014.  I’ve always thought this is the best guild QShow in California. 

Nov 1 thru Jan 19, 2014 “New Acquisitions from the Thomas Contemporary Quilt Collection”
Visions Art Museum: Contemporary Quilt & Textiles,
 2825 Dewey Rd, Suite 100, San Diego 92106
Hours: Tues - Sunday 10AM—4PM Closed Monday and major holidays Info: 619-546-4872
Fee: $5 for non-members Parking free on street and in lots.
www.visionsartmuseum.org

Collector Del Thomas will conduct a tour of the quilts at 2pm on Sat, Dec 7, or call to schedule a group tour.

Table center piece at Surfside Quilters Guild Challenge Fest  2013
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dolores said...

As always loved your posts. I have never heard of the East Bay Heritage Quilters nor their show so it's already on my calendar. Thanks for the heads up!!

Olga Norris said...

It must be a real treat to be guided round your collection by you - and I'm sure you must enjoy the experience yourself too.

I was sorry to read about Corky - he seemed such a character from your posts. I'm glad that you have the exhibition to distract you from the loss, and from the wrist trouble too. I do hope that gets better soon.