Friday, February 28, 2014

Rain and continuing computer problems 02-27-14


I have figured out a way to type before I post pictures, but not after. The blog page looks different and I have to do the pictures twice to get them to show. Anyone else having these problems? I know one online friend who has been in the same fix. Trouble is... my schedule is so full right now that I can't spend hours on the phone waiting for some tech in a distance place to attempt to help me. Woe is I! The rain woke me up at 1:30am and it continued from very hard to "hardly" until about noon. Haven't seen rain for so many months that it was a joyful experience to just stand and the window and watch it twinkle in the street lights. We are threatened with a huge storm tonight that might even include some small tornadoes (yes, we do have them here, but they are very rare and have never been as destructive as they are in places like Oklahoma) Here are some trees upside down in a raindrop.

2 comments:

Dolores said...

Cool picture!!!

Carol said...

Prize-winning photo!