Friday, March 7, 2014

Del Quilt - "Underview" 03-07-14


There is always a bird in each of my quilts.  Some good, some a little distorted!
I am in San Diego again this weekend. This time for a two day class with Sue Benner. She doesn't teach much on the west coast, so I am excited to do another class with her. The previous one was at Empty Spools at Asilomar in 2005! How time flies. I dug out these pictures of one of the pieces from her instruction. I sold it at an exhibit in 2007 at Back Porch Fabrics in Pacific Grove.

DETAIL - Shows manufacturer's splicing of fabric ends. d
Add caption
This image is of the whole quilt.  I wish I could make blogger work like it did before Februrary, it is almost impossible to work with and once I write or post an image I cannot change it.  Sorry.

2 comments:

Dolores said...

I love it, Del!! I'm going down in July for her abstract class in Santa Barbara :)

Loretta said...

Wonderful colors and design. I love it too!