Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Quilts exhibited at Back Porch Fabrics, Pacific Grove, CA 03-25-14

These pictures are of the quilts I have currently hanging at Back Porch Fabrics in Pacific Grove, CA. There are just twenty of them and are mostly quite small. I haven't been very productive in the last seven years, since I had an exhibit there before. To see them in a web album go to the link below. The exhibit runs through May 4.



Or: https://picasaweb.google.com/DELQLTS/BackPorchDelExhibit031414?authkey=Gv1sRgCPWiyYKR3ezyNg#

 There are captions on the Picasa Album but Blogger won't let me caption the images here.  Weird!
























2 comments:

Loretta said...

Dear Del, Your work is FABULOUS! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Elaine said...

I love your style. I am not surprised as your style is reflected in your writing as well. Bright beautiful colors. Question: On ML Weidman's blog she said that you had given her quite an honor. What was that if I can ask. It was unclear. Did you purchase one of her beautiful quilts?