Monday, June 30, 2014

That newsletter keeps rolling around - every month. 06-29-14

I have been hard at work on the Surfside Quilters Guild newsletter this weekend.  No time for blogging.  But I will try to do better in the future.  If you are interested here is the newsletter link:
http://www.surfsidequiltersguild.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=DLI0BkN-yCo%3d&tabid=152&mid=668


"Sunset Strip - Orchard" 2005 Del Thomas - Placentia, CA   40“W x 18”L
 
I always put a bird somewhere on any quilt I make.  This one is a little obvious.
 
#   #   #

3 comments:

Susan Turney said...

Lol! Not that obvious! I joined an international art quilt group on the Internet and Facebook and my first quilt was titled The Bluebird of Happiness, referring to how much I love retiring to Las Vegas. Since then I've included a small bird on all my quilts, too. I forgot it on my Bollywood quilt and several people noticed so I have to add it!

Unknown said...

I put birds in my quilts also, I love this quilt. I found him hiding, as all birds do.

Quiltedtime said...

Love the orange and dark blue together! Great composition.