Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Program for Canyon QGuild 06-16-14

I drove to San Diego yesterday (Monday) with Liz to do a program for Canyon Quilters in San Diego.  It was a lovely day and the blue Pacific was, indeed, BLUE.   Here are two views of what one sees from a car on I-5 South.
 
 
As you can see, even this close to the ocean things are very, very dry.  This is south of Camp Pendleton. 
 
"Getting my Ducks in a Row"  Pamela Allen  and "Middlesex Fells"  Ruth B. McDowell
 
I showed forty quilts from the Thomas Contemporary Quilt Collection and talked for just an hour.  The Guild elected their new officers and there was Show & Tell, along with committee reports.  It was just like every guild I have ever attended.  Just like home! 
#   #   # 

1 comment:

Dolores said...

I'm sure you had fun!!!