Sunday, January 4, 2015

Weather Quilts by Del 01-04-15

For a change I thought I would show some of my own quilts on an occasional Sunday.  These three were made for a challenge by the now defunct Kansas Art Quilters.  They were shown in a group show in several venues in Kansas and Missouri.  

"Rain"  Del Thomas 2003   11"W x 27"L
 Night rain in Portland, OR. c.1956 

"Lightning"  Del Thomas  2003 10"W x 17"L
Lightning  on the prairie. c.1980

"Wind"  Del Thomas  2003 12.5"W x 17"L
Wind in Lake Havasu City,  c. 2000

#   #   #



2 comments:

Loretta said...

Thank you. FABULOUS quilts and quilter! Your creative self must be screaming to start another project! Please do...it feels sooo good!!! Take care.

Christine Thresh said...

I really enjoyed these. Let your light shine. Maybe I should start a "Thresh Contemporary Quilts Collection." (Photos only)