Sunday, August 9, 2015

TCQC program today

Today Liz and I drove to Los Angeles (the other side of Los Angeles) to do a presentation of quilts from TCQC for a group of SAQA members.   I think the ladies that were present enjoyed seeing the quilts and I enjoyed their show & tell.  We also had a delicious salad buffet and yummy desserts.
 
Here I am in front of Karen Rips "Breaking Point" on the left and two of Deidra  Adams "Tracings" series.  (Photo by Sandra Lauterbach)
One of the great things about having the Collection is sharing it with others.
 
Would the Sally who asked to see the SAQA trunk show please contact me at DELQLTS@aol.com , I have no contact for you.

2 comments:

Sherrie Spangler said...

I wish I could have seen the presentation ... and I love your green hat!

Kathleen Probst said...

I am happy to see you in the picture! You look happy. I'm sure your collection pieces were much appreciated. I also enoy seeing Deidra's Tracing pieces.