Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Getting well slowly 11-04-15

A big day - appointment with doctor and out to dinner at my favorite "Fish in a Bottle" in Placentia.  I am really scrapping bottom in my freezer and will have to get to the market soon.  So, I enjoyed the sushi and the company.  I feel like I've been stranded on a deserted island!  I also had to stop at the hardware store for a new flapper for my guest toilet - it has been flushing itself for several days.  I couldn't stand to call a plumber to install a new flapper and I couldn't get the cutoff valve to move, so I suppose the next water bill will be out of sight.  Things happen!. 

KoKo needs a bath before his mommy comes home on Saturday.  May do it myself or take him to Petco, maybe.  What a sweet little guy he is.  Now, if we only spoke the same language so I would know what he wants at different times.  I will miss him.

What a boring post.  I'll get back on track soon.

#   #   #

4 comments:

Loretta said...

So glad you've been out and about a little. Your post lets me know you're on the mend, which is very important. Koko to Petco for a spa treatments sounds perfect! Enjoy you time.

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel about getting out for lunch or a visit with friends after days at home. It always makes me feel connected and live. I hope your health continues to improve.
Sally

Christine Thresh said...

I am so glad to hear you are feeling better. I just had groceries delivered by Safeway. Do you have such a delivery service where you live? It is great. I don't have to lug bags up my steps. The delivery person puts it all in my kitchen. Amazing. I am feeling fine, but decided to try this.

Mary Ann said...

I just got over the no car thing because mine was totaled and neither insurance company thought I needed transportation. Thank God for Enterprise who came and delivered a car.
Now I resume the fight with Progressive who insured the teenaged driver who hit me. Geesh!
Glad you feel better.