Thursday, April 14, 2016

More work from Sue Benner's class at Empty Spools 04-14-16

Here are pictures of several projects in progress in Sue's class.
 
The original picture of palm trees reflected in a lily pond.

The fabric version by Barbara Peters - in progress.
 

The fabric version of snowy mountains by Lesley Anderson.

Close up of the snowy mountains in fabric.
 

River running through woods - top is the fabric version by Vivienne Moore, bottom is the original photo.
 

This is the design board of Maritza Larreta-Moylan.  On top are her three fabric sketches, below are the picture she worked from for her larger project and the larger project. 
 

LaDonna Di Camillo's photo on the left and her fabric sketch on the right.
 
This is the last night of the Empty Spools session IV, so I will be driving home tomorrow.  I'll try to  post some more pictures tomorrow night.  Including my own piece which I forgot to photograph today.
#   #  #
 

1 comment:

Loretta said...

My goodness...wonderful fabric interpretations. This is a fabulous workshop...perhaps next year I'll give it a try! Del and others, thanks for sharing.