Sunday, September 11, 2016

I'm still here 09-11-16

I'm sure you think I dropped off the earth after my marathon drive.  But I had to hit the ground running when I  came home because I had so many things to take care of.  I'm sorting quilts tomorrow for a program at Gold Coast Quilt Guild in Morro Bay at 1pm on Wednesday.  And Tuesday morning is Surfside  Quilters Guild meeting  after which I will be driving with  Liz to  Morro Bay.  It is about four hours - depending on the traffic..  We'll be home on Wednesday evening so I can tackle a quilt that is on deadline and there is no way it will be done.  But it will at least be further along than it is now.  The weekend is San Diego for the Visions annual meeting and on Sunday my art quilt group.  I hope I can be caught up with myself by the last week of the month. 
#   #   #

2 comments:

Loretta said...

My thought is to say Del slow down and smell the roses, but you're at such a high speed you'll not be able to until the middle of next week perhaps...then you and Koko take a lovely walk in the cool autumn air. Thinking of you!

Carol said...

Wow, Del. Hope to see you when things calm down!