Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Still having computer problems

This is getting frustrating and boring!  The AT&T tech was here today to give me a new modem.  Things went well for a couple hours and then I couldn't get online.  I'll give them a call tomorrow and see if there is anything else they can do.  Meanwhile I probably won't be posting again.

Tomorrow is the Surfside Quilters Guild November Fest, our main fund raiser for the year.   If you attend please say hello to the lady in the hat with the camera - that'll be me!  Del

#   #   #

1 comment:

abelian said...

A few years ago, we had a problem with intermittent internet outages. At&T first blamed me, then said it was our house wiring (until I connected the modem to the phone jack on their side of the phone line, and it still didn't work), then they sold me a new modem. None of this helped, and after about 3 months, they finally sent out a man to go up the pole. He said a rodent had chewed the insulation off a wire!

Dottie