Sunday, December 25, 2016

 
It was a very quiet day here in Placentia, CA.  The temperature was cold (for this area) at 41 this morning at 8am.  KoKo and I walked despite the cold - he doesn't seem to mind at all.
 
Good friend Liz Williams brought Christmas dinner and I enjoyed every bite.  What a friend!
 
Since I gave up celebrating Christmas I have at least put a wreath on the front door - if only for the enjoyment of the mail carrier.  But this year I just wasn't up to doing much of anything, so this wreath is from a previous year.  I am feeling much better today and hope I will be back to my busy schedule soon.  With more interesting blog posts. 
#   #   #

2 comments:

Carol said...

It's time for this to be over! But these winds don't help. Dick spent the day sneezing yesterday.
Your wreath looks great! Thanks for making mine look Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a lovely, quiet day, and that you are feeling better. I do so enjoy your blog and love to follow along as you travel. Happy Holidays!

Kay Taylor
waitkat@hotmail.com