Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Sympathy to all 09-05-17

So many tragic events going on - floods, fires, hurricanes, the terrible decisions out of Washington, DC..  It is a scary world these days.  My heart goes out to all the suffering people in our country.  I've made my donations to various causes, that is all I can think to do.   
 
Meanwhile, the heat has moderated a bit here in Southern California and there have even been a few rain showers, which will help out with the fires.  I'm still not sewing, except for surgery on KoKo's toys, but may get back to it soon. 


 
Clouds over the mountains.
 
#   #   #

1 comment:

Loretta said...

I agree on the condition of us all in these United States and around the world. Wow! So much sadness and disruption of reasonable life! I find it hard to stay focused on much more than going from one thing to the next. I have gotten back to do a little sewing....hand sewing on the quilt I made in Ursula Kern's Asilomar workshop a couple of years ago. Del, take care.