Monday, April 16, 2018

Not much to blog about 04-16-18

I am working on my very last newsletter for the Surfside Quilters Guild.  I have been doing it for about nine years and it is time for me to retire.  We have a volunteer to take over and I think she is very conscientious and organized, so she should do well.  We will meet after the board meeting to exchange information and paperwork.  Although, since it is an online newsletter there isn't much paper to exchange.  The archives are on the guild website, so there isn't a box of back copies to pass on.   I know I will miss doing it, but I would like to get back to making quilts and taking trips without the additional job of working on the newsletter as I travel.   And I need to get this newsletter posted before I drive up to Pacific Grove to pick up the quilts from the "Birds" exhibit, which comes down on April 30th.  

I won't be seeing any almond trees in bloom.  This image was from March 2005.

#   #   #

No comments: