Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Ten years ago 04-17-18

Sometimes I like to look back at the pictures I took in past years.  This one is from almost ten years ago, although it doesn't seem that long!  I drove up to Tehachapi to see my friend Mabel who was visiting her daughter and family.  Mabel and her husband Mac had driven down from Washington State.   I still have the hat and the necklace and the pink shirt, which I just wore yesterday.  Didn't realize I had worn it for so long - it still looks good! 

Mabel and I write e-mails to each other every day.  We just talk about our day and I always have to talk about the weather - I'm just that way!  I hope to drive up to see her in May or June.  And maybe I will take KoKo along, she says he is welcome.  What a friend.  

Del Thomas and Mabel Huseby 
Tehachapi, CA  05-07-08
#   #   #

1 comment:

Carol said...

I love the photo!