Friday, November 23, 2018

Friday Food 11-23-18

I ate the rest of Liz's turkey dinner today and it was still delicious.  I added some fresh broccoli, cooked in the microwave and ended with a piece of peach pie.  So, essentially Thanksgiving dinner two days in a row.  And I still have the chicken, baked potato, broccoli that I intended to cook yesterday.  So, two Thanksgiving dinners followed by a pseudo one tomorrow.  What a way to live!

Soon I'm going to take myself out to Bruxie's for a Green Eggs & Ham wafflewich!  I imagine the calorie count is over the roof, but have never checked.  I get a craving for one a couple times a year.  Just a waffle, fried egg, ham, and pesto sauce.  Wickedly wonderful.  
There is a Bruxie in Orange, catercorner from Chapman College and one in Brea near the theaters. 



#   #   #

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Oh my gosh Del, you have me drooling, again!