Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Pennies from...... 11-28-18

 I have talked before about always looking for money on the street/sidewalk when I was growing up.  I had good luck, but I suppose I missed a lot of rainbows, sunrises, and sunsets!  My luck has followed me, but only occasionally.  During my walks with KoKo I have found a five dollar bill blowing down the street and a few pennies.  But the last week I stepped off the curb and was standing on this array of moola.  Three dimes, one nickel, eleven pennies, and a metal washer!


Maybe some one's pocket was too heavy and they lightened the load by tossing a handful out the window.  I have heard that guys do this sometimes.  Weird!   Just think what I can buy with 46 cents and a metal washer.  Guess I'll just add it to my money jar, it isn't nearly full. 

#   #   #

1 comment:

Kathleen Fields said...

Almost like finding a gold mine! So many people won't bother to pick up change from the ground, but I can't resist. Many years ago I was taught the ditty:
Find a penny,pick it up. All the day you'll have good luck.
Find a penny, leave it lay. All the day bad luck your way.
Guess I just can't tempt fate, plus those pennies (or more) add up!