Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas decorations linger 12-25-18

I have seen several dragons as part of Christmas decorations this year, but didn't  understand the connection.  Then I saw a shirt on a checker at Trader Joe's and asked him about it.  He told me it was an anime dragon and there is a Christmas connection.  Unlike Rudolph the Red-nosed reindeer, who originated just for Christmas, the dragon is a long time component of anime that has been included in Christmas stories.  



Guess I'm not sure what dogs have to do with Christmas, except we dog lovers share our days with them.  These people own a lovely, big black Lab named Oliver.  

This is a moving projection on a garage door.  It is a video, but I have spent the last half hour trying to figure out how to post a video and can't make it work.  HELP!


Here is another moving projection, this time on the side of the house.  Hard to take a still picture of something moving at night.  I like the reindeer - cute.  
#   #   #

1 comment:

Carol said...

Interesting about the dragon. I had no idea. I liked your "stirring mouse" on the 24th!