Thursday, March 14, 2019

Exterior paint job complete 03-14-19

Fresh paint!  
The painters finished today, only 3 1/2 days to do all the washing, scraping, filling, sanding, and painting.  They worked hard, even while the wind was blowing very strong.  Looks like a good job, hope it lasts ten years.  It is the same color as it was previously, maybe a tad more grey than blue, but perhaps the sun will fade it some.  Liz reminded me that in one previous painting job they only painted three sides of the chimney - I'd forgotten that, but all four sides look the same to me, so I guess they repainted all of them.  This is a different painting company and I would recommend them if anyone needs a recommendation.  Their address is in Fullerton, CA.  
This picture is a bit dark because I took it at 6:45pm when we went out for our walk.  
Now for a window washer and a landscaper.  It never ends when one owns a home, but I hope to stay here until they carry me out.  
#   #   #.  
  

1

No comments: