Monday, May 6, 2019

Working on Sue Benner class projects 05-06-19

And I'm going to try posting the KoKo video again at the bottom of the page.

I only need about half of Mary's very long table.  Nice light to work by.

The color is a bit dull in this image.  Do you see some that need moving?
If I use black sashing the blocks with dark borders will disappear.  Same for any of the colors in the borders.  


This is the latest on the cut collage project that I missed the cut part.  The weird little grey shapes are leaves and will have black veins to make them more leafy.  More twigs will be added and maybe some other stuff.  Collaging can go on forever.  

Here are two different ways of adding video.  Do either of them work?  When I click on the picture the word "RAW" appears.  Does that mean anything to any of you? 



#   #   #

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Just pictures with a "play" symbol.

I thought of Koko and froggie today when I visited a house with an older lab, who greeted me with a stuffed duck in his mouth. It looked new, but he sure seemed to like it.