Sunday, May 5, 2019

Went to Pacific Grove today 05-05-19

It was a lovely day, but Mary wanted to stay home, so I went to Pacific Grove by myself.  Visited Back Porch to take pictures of the exhibit with the room all set up with fabrics, books, quilts, etc., because Gail is going to clear the room on Wednesday afternoon to facilitate the taking down of the quilts on Thursday.   I will take pictures of just the quilts before we start taking them down.  

Then I drove to Asilomar to visit the Empty Spools ladies and see what was going on in Katie Pasquini-Masopust's class in Merrill Hall.  Every student had their machine going and was concentrating on their own wonky log cabin project.  Very colorful.  

Drove back to Pacific Grove and had lunch at the Red House.  My usual Portobello sandwich with green salad and a latte.  They were out of their special cookies, so no dessert - which I suppose was for the best. 

I was going to post some pictures, but tonight I cannot download them at all.  It has worked up until now.  Bummer. 

A few days ago KoKo's keeper sent me this video of KoKo trying to kill the squeaker in the new toy she bought him.  I hope it plays for you, I have never posted a video before. 


#   #   #

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Nope it didn't work! However, we know KoKo is having a fun time.