Thursday, June 13, 2019

Bathroom report 06-13-19

I am one of those ladies who visits bathrooms wherever she goes.  It is a necessity rather than a choice.  Recently I had lunch at Rutabegorz restaurant in Orange, CA.  There are two other locations, one in Tustin and the original in Fullerton.  They are what I think of as hippie restaurants with lots of healthy food and drinks and their food is very good.  And there is a lot of it.  The Orange location is in an old house just down the street from Chapman College and it does a good business.  They have a lovely patio which at this time of year is a bower of bright flowers.  But the patio is between the house and the busy street (Glassell) so I always choose to sit inside.  And, of course, the bathroom is inside!!  It is original to the house and is decorated in a style very familiar from my childhood.  Although they have rather over done it - on purpose.  All these wall pieces are like those I remember and, in addition, they have painted the toilet seat as some people did in the 50s. Also the window, but I don't remember seeing that before.   It is all very original but also "old fashioned". 



#   #   #

No comments: