Saturday, August 31, 2019

Clouds 08-31-19

Three years ago in 2016 I drove to Maine to take a class with Elizabeth Busch.  It was a long, but fabulous trip that I enjoyed very much.  After the wonderful seven day class was over, I headed back home across country to Placentia, CA.  On my birthday, Sep 1, 2016, I stopped at the New England Quilt Museum where it started raining and rained for several days as I traveled west.  

Yes, there was a storm ahead. 

Closer and darker, but no tornadoes here. 

Still raining, but looks like clearing ahead. 

By the time I crossed Colorado the sky was an arch of blue with just a few distance clouds. 
#   #   #

2 comments:

Olga Norris said...

Happy Birthday Del! Hope you have a great day.

I do so enjoy following your blog and your tremendous journeys!

Loretta said...

Happy Birthday Del.