Friday, November 1, 2019

Friday Food 11-01-19

Mystery Food tonight!  These are all pictures I could find searching my photo files.  But the captions are gone, so I am only guessing what and where.  

This looks delicious.  I think it is salmon at Solare in San Diego.

The inside of a homemade BLT on good bread from Con Pane in San Diego.   I only had a couple BLTs this year because I only like them with homegrown tomatoes and I didn't grow any.  And only one friend shared hers.  

This is the outside of the BLT.  That is a regular dinner plate, it was a big sandwich.

This one and the two below must be from Solare in San Diego.  Looks like their plates and elegant presentation.  
Surely it is salmon with a nice array of veggies. 

Maybe beet salad?  It is a favorite of my friend Carol. 

 A salad!  Looks like it might have asparagus and crumbled blue cheese and crumbled bacon.  Makes me hungry. 
#   #   #


2 comments:

Loretta said...

Yum! Yum! Yesterday I spent the afternoon cleaning out the refrig and freezer from our PG&E outage! Ugghhh! So much wasted food and so far no compensation from PG&E! So I start again -- making soups and stews for winter and freezing some for the next month! I only wonder what the grocery stores are doing? Some had generators, but not all. Have they tossed refreezing foods? Now to wonder. I saw in newspaper that food banks where picking up food when the power-off started...wise thinking folks, I'll bet they had generators, so their foods were in refrigs and saving foods for their clients! Trust you are well. Take care.

Carol said...

Wish I could remember what I had when we went to Solare on that lovely rainy day. I remember it was delicious.