Saturday, November 2, 2019

Looking Back at fabric postcards 11-02-19

Ten years, or so, ago I was very into making fabric (or fiber) postcards and slightly larger ones I called Quiltcards.  I enjoyed doing it and even taught a few classes which the students seemed to enjoy.  I recently came across a box with material from those classes and am moved to try it again.  Here are a few from years past.  I cannot locate a lot of pictures due to my computer crash and the death of Picasa, but if I keep looking I will find some more. 




This one has a covering of illusion netting. 

This one I cut with an Exacto blade and used the cut away part to make another postcard. 





 "Bluebird in the Pumpkin Patch" 




Some of them would work as full sized quilts, I think. 

#   #   #

2 comments:

Carol said...

Wonderful! I like them all.

Loretta said...

Fun, fun project to start anew! Thank you, once again, for inspiration.