Saturday, February 8, 2020

Microwave and Friday Food 02-07-20

YES!  I did it.  Moved the microwave into the place it will occupy on the counter.  I think the old microwave is heavier than the new one, but the new one is overall larger.  I  used the collapsible dolly that I have to move my sewing machine.  Piece of (cup)cake.  And I used the new microwave tonight to heat up the leftovers from last night's Indian/Napalese dinner out. I failed to take pictures, so I have stolen some from the Internet.  There were three of us and we all tried everyone's choice.  All was very good and only the Biryani was almost too hot for me.  But delicious. 

Chicken curry with whte Basmati rice. 

Lamb Biryani with seasoned rice. 

Chicken Tandoori

Naan (ours was plain)

 Raita - so cool and soothing with the spicy Biryani. 

The restaurant was Everest Cuisine in Placentia, CA.  
We will go back! 

#   #   #

2 comments:

Loretta said...

I'm drooling!!!!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Indian food is delicious! All that looks great and is making me hungry!