Friday, February 7, 2020

New microwave 02-06-20

Don't know why my microwave stopped working, it has been fine for 30+ years.  It just wouldn't turn on anymore.  

I bought this new one because it will fit in the space of the old one, but it is just a little deeper because, apparently, every microwave has a carousel requiring the space to be square. 
I now have the box cut open and the packing stuff in the recycle bin.  I hope that tomorrow morning I can lift it and move it into the kitchen.  But I'm not sure that is possible, I may need to beg the strong back of one of my neighbors to get it in place.  I guess everything gets more difficult as one ages, but this new microwave has just been a huge project for me.  And I will still need to get rid of the old one.  Sigh.

#   #   #

1 comment:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I hope you get the help you need. When I got my microwave, I noticed that the new one works twice as fast as the old one, which was so nice to get meals quicker.