Monday, November 16, 2020

Just a year ago, pre-Covid, I drove down to San Diego for a meeting and on the way home there was an accident on I-5 .  Traffic was diverted off onto CA-101, more commonly referred to as Pacific Coast Highway, or PCH.   I hadn't driven that way for decades and really enjoyed these new vistas.  Lots of palm trees that took me back so many years ago, before the freeway was built and the only route to SDiego was PCH.  As you can see it was a gorgeous day and there was little wind.  I decided I would get off I-5 in the future when I had time and enjoy the views of the Pacific Ocean and all the handsome palm trees.  But, so far, I haven't done it.  

These pictures were north of the highway blockage, so there weren't many cars.  I was just enjoying the drive so much I just kept going north, but eventually drove back to I-5 when the PCH traffic started getting heavy.   Lovely day. 





#   #   #