Friday, November 20, 2020

We did both our morning and evening walks today.  We are going about 4:15pm just before it gets dark.  We don't mind walking after dark there are plenty of street lights and porch lights on.  But since I am still using the walker I am afraid I couldn't get out of the way if some bozo came screeching down the street.  We don't have much through traffic, but these days there are food delivery cars that are in a hurry and just drive as fast as they can.  They are also distracted by looking for addresses.  Better to be careful, eh?

Lots of succulents in our neighborhood.  This is what I see along the way. 




 #   #   #

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Pleased you and KoKo are strolling the neighbor...thanks for the pix of the succulents...the forms always interest and amaze me! Take care.