Monday, November 30, 2020

Light Wheels 11-30-20

 

KoKo and I have started walking after dark again.  I always enjoy seeing the Holiday lights and he doesn't seem to mind that it is dark.  Since we walked after dark last spring one of the neighbors has installed these solar walkway lights.  I think they are super cool.  The dark curved line is the edging on their walkway.  



He almost didn't have a walk tonight.  I went to PTherapy this morning and had to have a nap when I came home.  I'm super sore tonight, but he needs his walk and it actually made me less sore.  Exercise does that, doesn't it?  I only need the cane some of the time.  But I have been carrying it for protection from coyotes for several years, so it is sort of a habit anyway. 

#   #   #

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Koko you are lucky, Bob had to go potty in 6" of snow this morning. Did his duty on The AC unit! This too shall pass. Supposed to be in the upper 30s tomorrow. We did get a small walk in Sunday. Our first in a year. Good to be out.

Loretta said...

Pleased to know you and KoKo are almost completely back on your routine. I love those sparkly sidewalk lights. I wonder if KoKo notices? Your PT is taking care of that pain. You must be mentally feeling better too. Del,
take care, we are supposed to be in a joyous season now, I am talking to myself to get me ever closer! My neighborhood sparkles with house and tree lights! It is looking beautiful. At this time of year, I miss that first snow fall of the season...then to build the fire, put on your favorite old sweater and cuddle up with your favorite book....perfection!!! Take care and stay well.