Saturday, December 5, 2020

Special Dinner Treat 12-05-20

 

I don't remember when I last had an In-N-Out burger.  Months, for sure.  But tonight was the night for a "double-double", fries, and a chocolate shake.  It was delicious.  I love the fries because I don't usually eat them anywhere else since I know that they peel and cut the potatoes on site, so there are no sulfites added.   I didn't think about it being Saturday night, so the line of cars was out to the street.  But I had KoKo to keep me company and the wait was worth it.  It is my favorite burger of all time!

I continue to gain strength every day and we have done the one mile loop every morning.  Ptherapy helps, but I must do the exercises at home to keep building up the muscles.  Still have pain in my left leg, especially the knee.  Guess it is a little bit at a time when one gets old and I sure feel old these days.  Tomorrow, I keep telling myself, I will feel better.  Will tomorrow every come!!! 

#   #   #

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

tomorrow, tomorrow there's always tomorrow, it's only a day away!
imagine me singing that! or maybe be glad you can't hear me singing that!
Love ya Del

and you can hear my artist talk December 10 6:30pm est at Thursday Dec 10 6:30pm

can be viewed at https://www.facebook.com/events/363217538067252

if you don't do Facebbok
go to
https://www.eventbrite.com/o/ohio-arts-council-riffe-gallery-107524700
or google Ohio Arts Council Riffe Gallery

Carol said...

Yummy! My fave too. I only get it when Steve is here. Alas, it’s been over a year.