Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Christmas decorations 12-23-20

As some of you may know, I don't do Christmas any more.  I do hang a wreath on my front door and usually a couple quilts in the house.  But this year I just hung one.  It was made by Jan Hirth, who donated it to the Surfside Quilters Guild November Fest live auction in 2016.  She does very precise work, but it is not her original design.  Don't know what company published it.  It is 29"W X 21.5"L.  Fused, Machine pieced and quilted.  Neither Jan or I have any idea why there are frogs!  



Hope you have the best Christmas you can manage in this dreadful year.  

Be safe.  Keep well. Love, Del and KoKo  

#   #   #

3 comments:

Sherrie Spangler said...

Merry Christmas, Del, and a better New Year!

Rebecca said...

What a cute Claus, sideyeing those frogs.

Good Christmas and better days to you, Del!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

That is a fun quilt. Maybe Santa is wondering what they are doing there too! I hope you have a Merry Christmas despite the dreadfulness of the year and that there are many better days ahead.