Sunday, December 27, 2020

Flowers in winter 12-27-20

The camellias are starting to bloom.  This one in a neighbor's yard is always one of the first.  It is against a west facing brick wall and protected by a shallow overhang high above.  I think everything in this yard in on drip lines, so the extended drought hasn't much effect.  We are supposed to have rain tomorrow, but the prediction has changed so much in the past few days I sort of doubt that rain will be forthcoming.  We need it so badly.  




I am trying to do the PTherapy twice a week, but the holidays sort of mess that up.  I should do the exercises every day at home, but don't often manage that.  It isn't that I have so much to do, I just have never been good at exercising.  KoKo and I do the loop twice most days, so that is two miles (more or less).  So I am not a complete couch potato! 

#   #   #



2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I get my exercises in daily, stretching/pilates/yoga type stuff. Bob and I were getting some walks in but then we got 6inches of snow with ice underneath from the rain. Not good for walking. Bob loves a good walk when he sees the leash he circles me. Go, go, go. He likes to water all the trees. And he knows how to spell W A L K. Smart dog the he is.

Loretta said...

Bob is a speller too! Wow!
Enjoy those walks with KoKo...good healthy keeps you in touch with the neighborhood flowers. Have yourself a lovely week.