Friday, January 29, 2021

KoKo and exercise 01-29-21

 



I am so lax at doing the Physical Therapy exercises, even though I am sure that they help my body.  So, I made a pledge to Sharon, my physical therapist, that I would do the exercises once a day for a week and send her an e-mail assuring her I had done them. And maybe I will make the pledge weekly until my time runs out.  On Wednesday I did the exercises, but couldn't find her card with the e-address!  I greeted her on Thursday with "I'm hope you didn't lay awake all night waiting to hear if I kept my pledge."  As if I am the most important patient she has!!  She had a laugh.  I do my exercises on the double bed in the guest room because if I get down on the floor I can't get up again!  KoKo is not accustomed to seeing me on that bed, so he has to get up there and "supervise".  Mostly by sitting on my stomach and staring into my face.  I'm hoping he gets tired of that in a few days.  Since I have a big soft stomach he is not very stable, which is why he is leaning in the lower image.  It is the end of the month (already?) and he needs a trip to the groomer this next week.  I rather like him with this shaggy look, but there has to be a regular trim or he is soon too shaggy.  He is such a good dog. 

#   #   #

No comments: