Sunday, March 21, 2021

Computer in the hospital! 03-21-21

Sorry to say my laptop died on me and is in the shop at Micro Center until (hopefully) Wednesday.  I took it to Geek Squad, but they didn't have the necessary battery, so I tried a few other places and finally drove down to Tustin to Micro Center.  I have had good luck with them before.  It was packed!  I wonder if that is due to Fry's closing.  Anyway, my friend Dick brought me a little laptop he can spare for a few days and helped me set it up.  I find that most computer stuff is beyond me these days.  Hope sending my blog this way will work.  

 I have been watching this succulent blooming in a neighbor's yard. 

 
The buds started to show color on March 2nd.

Last week the color showed more. 


Today they are brightly colored - like candleabra.

 
I have completed squaring up the 303 HST.  Now to decide what to do with them. 
#   #   #

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

I had a plant like that in the yard of where I used to live. It just seemed strange, almost alien, to me.

303 HST is a curious number!

Gayle said...

Bad news about your computer, Del., very kind of your friend, Dick, to lend you a laptop and set it up. Who would have thought, 30 years ago that we would depend on computers so much? I look forward to seeing what you decide about the triangles. Gayle

Carol said...

So happy it worked! Nice to see your blog again.

Loretta said...

You are back in the lane!!! Sorry for your bad computer luck...I stay with the PC my grandson put together for me a good number of years ago. I think of him as a genius some of the time. Computers, nowadays cause me a headache...too much tech knowledge needed to even put together a letter sometimes! Thank goodness for good and generous friends to just in and help out. I was hoping to hear you went off to a fun long trip out of computer range with KoKo! Please take care and stay well. Spring is here and shining bright!

Sherrie Spangler said...

I think that plant is an aloe. We have them here in Tucson and I've seen them with red blooms, but I haven't seen the yellow.

fatima saeed said...

Nicee blog post