Tuesday, March 16, 2021

KoKo is well 03-16-21

The vet called today with the results of yesterday's blood test.  The pancreatitis is gone and his "levels" are all within the normal range.  Hooray!  So, now he is back on kibble, dental treats, and can go t the groomer soon.  

Meanwhile he still wants me to play with him, or at least pet or give him a massage.  So, here is his routine when I am trying to read. 

He puts his head over the top of my book and pushes it down. 

 
I move it over so his head is against me and I try to adjust my glasses to read at such a distance. 

He rolls on his back, "Tummy rub, please."

He stretches out on his back and stares at the ceiling. "Pay attention just to me!"

#   #   #


3 comments:

abelian said...

What wonderful news! We've all been worried about Koko. I'm glad he only cuddles and snuggles when he wants attention.

My kitty pats my elbow with his claws out just a bit. And if I don't respond, he'll gently fit his teeth around the tip of my elbow, without biting down. And that gets my full attention! Dottie

Loretta said...

Hooray for KoKo....now his world is right and he can now cuddle, gaze and get a tummy rub without any excuses! Take care both of you.

Martha Ginn said...

I just love that adoring look KoKo is giving you as he is demanding you drop the book and devote your full attention to him. We are lucky to be loved by our pets!