Monday, May 3, 2021

A day of rest 04-03-21

As fun as it was to be with my art quilt friends in SDiego i was wiped out today.  So, it was a day of almost complete rest.  We did our two walks and several trips out to the back yard.  On our morning walk we were just getting ready to cross the street to home when a full grown coyote came trotting down the middle of the street - at 10am, broad day light!!   He didn't even look at KoKo and I, but I picked up the little guy and brandished my cane as the predator walked by.  The nerve!  He acted like he owned the street.  I haven't seen one for months, but there have been reports of them close by.  KoKo, of course, does not go out the door unless I am with him and outside our backyard he will be wearing harness and leash.  This morning he barked and lunged, ready to defend me as always.  

I came across this fabric with a bunny on it and decided to make a fiber postcard for a friend who loves her real live bunny.  I don't think she reads my blog - hope not!  I will see if the PO will still hand cancel and deliver these fun postcards. 

It is 6" X 4" and I will send it in a plastic sleeve made to store postcards. 




#   #   #

2 comments:

Carol said...

Love the bunny!

Loretta said...

Love the post cards....great project for a short attention span! Take care, stay well...pats to KoKo.